Challenge C03 (Beginner)
Create a game mechanic where the player can aim left and right, and shoot at 3 targets, when shot, they should fall down and the player should be awarded a point. When the player reaches 3 points, they should be taken to the game over scene.
- Beginner B18 – Local vs World Direction
- Beginner B17 – Tweaking Components via script
- Beginner B16 – Switching Scenes
- Beginner B15 – Adding Components via script
- Beginner B14 – GUI Text and Counters
- Beginner B12 – Input with Axes
- Beginner B09 – Adding Materials
- Beginner B05 – Instantiate to Create Objects
- Beginner B03 – Prefabs
- Beginner B02 – Detecting Input
- Beginner B01 – Basic Collision Detection
- Beginner B00 – Adding Mass / Gravity with Rigidbodies
HACKED BY SudoX — HACK A NICE DAY.